If you have decided to go for an air fryer rather than deep-frying your foods in oil, we certainly commend you on your decision! All of those delicious fried foods with none of the guilt!
So if you like your golden, crispy foods but don’t want clogged arteries - please read on...
Some air fryers concentrate their heat over the top of the foods, but with a rotisserie function, you can get nice even heating all around your foods.
At the moment there are some really great air fryers with rotisserie on the market, and after some deliberation, we picked out three of our favorites to review for you here today.
They all come from top brands, such as Cosori, NuWave, and Outon (more on these a little later).
Before we begin with our in-depth product reviews, we’re going to kick things off with a quick comparison table, before outlining our key criteria for assessment and comparison.
And after the reviews, we’ve also got a section where we answer some of your most frequently asked questions on the subject.
So, without further ado...
NuWave Brio Large Capacity 6-in-1 Air Fryer Oven
COSORI CO130-AO Air Fryer Toaster Combo
Outon 8-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Key Criteria For Assessment And Comparison
Size / Capacity
The capacity of the machine should be one of your first considerations if you have a big family to cook for.
If you like to cook large joints of meat or entire chickens, or if you're using it to cook up a side of fries for the whole family, then your air fryer has to be able to accommodate it all.
Easy to Use
No one really wants to be looking up charts to see how long each item needs to go in for and what temperature the machine needs to be set at, so anything that makes the process easier and more straightforward is a plus.
This means that we like machines with preset programs for the most commonly used foods and that we want the machine to be very intuitive to use.
Wattage and Temperature
The wattage is a measure of the machine’s power, and generally speaking the more power the machine has the greater temperatures the machine can reach.
And, as a general rule, the higher the temperatures reached the quicker your food will cook, and the sooner hungry tummies can be fed.
Easy to Clean
If you like to cook a lot of breaded, battered, or oily foods, the crumbs and such could start to block the movement of hot air around the air fryer and make the cooking less effective.
So, once in a while, it's good practice to give the machine a good clean.
Does it Have a Window?
We also like our air fryers to have a window if possible in order to keep an eye on the foods and check in on how well they’re cooking. Not all air fryers have this.
Best Air Fryer With Rotisserie
1. Best Overall Air Fryer With Rotisserie: NuWave Brio Large Capacity 6-in-1 Air Fryer Oven
How It Stands Up Against the Comparison Criteria
- Size / Capacity - Standing at 15.5 quarts, this air fryer can take a whole chicken on its rotisserie, and have plenty of room to spare!
- Easy To Use - The NuWave Brio comes with a whopping 100 preset programs! But, don’t worry, that doesn’t mean there are 100 buttons on the display. The control panel is actually quite streamlined and is very intuitive.
- Wattage & Temperature - The NuWave Brio offers 1800 watts of cooking power, and has a great temperature range, starting at 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and going all the way up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit - temperatures so high you can get those awesome sear marks!
- Easy To Clean - The NuWave Brio has a stainless steel drip tray in place to take any excess oil in your foods, and all the accessories that go inside the air fryer are all dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning an absolute breeze.
- Does it have a Window - The air fryer features a large window, and for an even better view of the food cooking, you can put on the light.
The company was founded by Jay S. Moon in 1993, but it wasn’t until 2014 the company became known as NuWave LLC…
And what NuWave is particularly well known for is its ability to combine different types of heating in their small kitchen appliances, as they did with their flagship product, the NuWave Oven, which combines infrared, conduction and convection heating.
The next NuWave product that really took off was their NuWave Precision Induction Cooktops or PICs. But they certainly did not stop there…
Today the brand has a global reach, and now aims to incorporate Smart technology into its appliances.
And it’s a brand with a great ethos too, their philosophy is “Live Well For Less" and they are committed to making excellent products that make day-to-day life easier.
They also seek to make products that are not only very safe but also that are environmentally friendly to boot.
Why is this the best overall air fryer with rotisserie?
In 2016 Nuwave launched the NuWave Brio Digital Air Fryer, and as expected this went down super well with customers.
But since then their innovation has meant further product development still, utilizing modern technologies to provide the amazing air fryer we’re reviewing here today.
The NuWave Brio has been named a top-rated air fryer for three years and counting - and we can certainly see why!
What we love the most about it is how it features a whopping 100 preset programs. When you’re looking through them all, it feels like they’ve got every type of food covered.
But, you won’t have to look up charts every time you want to cook something simple - all your usual foods for an air fryer have a page in the recipe book that comes in the box. And there are even more recipes on the app.
It also comes with loads of great accessories, including a full rotisserie kit, a drip tray, 3 cooking racks, and an integrated temperature probe.
And if all that’s not enough, it also comes with a 1-year warranty to boot.
Experience of Using the Product
After well over 1,900 individual customer ratings on Amazon, the average customer rating still comes out at a very impressive 4 and a half stars out of 5, with over 70% of customers rating it at 5 out of 5.
Customers also rate it at about 4 and a half stars for a number of features too. These include value for money, flavor, easy to use, and easy to clean.
Customers typically say things like “it works great” and that they use it every day or almost every day. They also talk about how easy it is to use and how easy it is to clean. They also talk about what they like to cook in it, including french fries, onion rings, chicken wings, and roasted vegetables.
- A whopping 100 preset programs!
- Large 15.5-quart internal capacity
- Can reach very high temperatures
- Accessories are all dishwasher safe
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
- It can take a moment to find foods listed in the 100 preset programs
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Brio’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate. Fit up to 3 pounds of French fries, 3 pounds of wings, or 5-pound chicken with ease. Brio’s cool white display is easy-to-read in any light or no light.
- HEALTHY FRIED FOOD & EASY CLEANUP - Brio uses super-heated air and an efficient air-flow design to cook crispy delicious fried foods without the guilt. No more messy oil, added fats, or calories. Brio allows you to air fry all your favorites - even from frozen, without defrosting. The ultra-non-stick air circulation riser is great for grilling and air frying. The premium stainless steel reversible rack allows for multi-layer cooking. All are dishwasher safe, and the cleanup is a breeze.
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Brio constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. Let the Brio do the work for you while you sit back and relax. You will never undercook or overcook your food again.
- PRE-PROGRAMMED 100 MENU PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Brio is programmed with 100 pre-programmed menu presets for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 50 memory slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes. It’s the perfect combination of capacity and versatility. Perfect for busy households on the go!
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Set cooking temperatures from 50F to 400F in precise 5F increments. Patented Linear T Technology executes the set temperature accurately throughout the entire cooking process by continuously monitoring temperature fluctuations and making constant power adjustments every second to maintain the set temperature to ensure perfect results. Unlike the primitive methods of turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking.
2. Best Air Fryer With Rotisserie That’s Also A Toaster Oven: COSORI CO130-AO Air Fryer Toaster Combo
How It Stands Up Against the Comparison Criteria
- Size / Capacity - The Cosori CO130-AO has a 30-liter interior and is big enough to accommodate a whole 5-pound chicken or a whole 13-inch pizza.
- Easy To Use - There are 12 preset programs integrated into the machine. These include a generic air fry, pizza baking, broiling, cookies, bagel, bake, rotisserie, dehydrate, ferment and keep warm. You select your preset by the turn of a dial. And you can select time and temperature the same way.
- Wattage & Temperature - The Cosori CO130-AO offers 1800 watts of power, and has a maximum temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit. All you really need.
- Easy To Clean - One of the things we love about this air fryer is its non-stick interior, which makes cleaning up afterward a breeze.
- Does it have a Window - Not only does the machine have a window so you can view the cooking, but it also features an LED light, so you get a really good picture.
Cosori began as a small home appliances brand relatively recently in 2012. It is one of three brands under the umbrella of Vesync Co Ltd, in the United States.
In the years since 2012, Cosori has gone on to do incredibly well and has products for sale the world over, including in Asia, Europe, and North America.
They have a whopping 127 patents to their name, and are considered number 3 in America for small appliances, and consider themselves number 2 in America for air fryers, which is what they’re best known for at the moment.
Why is this the best Air Fryer With Rotisserie That’s Also A Toaster Oven?
Cosori has a glowing reputation for its air-fryers, but they took things to a new level when they introduced the COSORI CO130-AO Air Fryer Toaster Combo…
What this means is that in addition to using it as an air fryer, you can also use it as an oven and do things like bake pizzas, bagels and to make toast.
But what makes it such a good machine is just how easy it is to use. It’s just a case of picking one of the 12 presets and turning the dial if you want to change the temperature or the cooking time.
These preset include a generic air fry, pizza baking, broiling, cookies, bagel, bake, rotisserie, dehydrate, ferment and keep warm. That’s way more presets than you get with a standard run-of-the-mill air fryer.
Moreover, it has 5 heating elements, which cook your food much faster than it would in a conventional oven. And that’s just what you need when you’ve got hungry tummies to feed.
And then there are all the other things in the box. You get a fry basket, a wire rack, a food tray, a crumb tray, a rotisserie fork set, a rotisserie handle, and a superb recipe book with a whopping 100 recipes to try out and enjoy.
And it happens to be super easy to clean to boot!
Experience of Using the Product
After well over 5,500 individual customer ratings on Amazon, the COSORI CO130-AO Air Fryer Toaster Combo still managed to earn an average customer rating of an impressive 4 and a half stars out of 5, thanks to nearly three quarters of customers rating it at 5 stars out of 5.
Customers also rated it over 4 stars for a number of important features. These include versatility, flavor, value for money, easy to use, and easy to clean.
Customer reviews typically say that they use it every day and that it’s easy to use and easy to clean, mirroring what the ratings show.
- It doubles as a toaster oven
- Comes with array of accessories
- Features 12 great preset programs
- Extremely quick heating & cooking
- A breeze to wipe clean inside
- Premium product at a premium price
- There’s no rotisserie canister for making French fries
- 12 FUNCTIONS: Choose the preset that’s best for you without needing to set a temperature. Pick from Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Bake, Roast, Air Fry, Broil, Cookies, Rotisserie, Dehydrate, Ferment, or select Warm to keep your food ready to serve
- LARGE CAPACITY: Cook for 5-7 people with the 32-quart/30-litre air fryer toaster oven, which can fit a 13-inch pizza, 6 slices of bread, or an entire rotisserie chicken
- CONVECTION FUNCTION: Reduce your cooking time by using the Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Use the convection fan for fast and even cooking—especially if you like crispy results. This function is perfect for a rotisserie chicken
- RECIPES & ACCESSORIES: Check out the included 100 recipe book and 6 accessories such as the crumb tray, fry basket, food tray, wire rack, and rotisserie fork set for more cooking options. To purchase a toaster oven baking set, search “CAO1-3AC”
- LESS OIL: Air fry your food with up to 85% less oil than traditional deep-fried foods, making for a simpler cooking experience. Turn your toaster oven into an air fryer
3. Best Budget Air Fryer With Rotisserie: Outon 8-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven
How It Stands Up Against the Comparison Criteria
- Size / Capacity - The Outon 8-in-1 may look compact, but it has an internal capacity of 10.6 quarts, which is big enough to accommodate a whole chicken.
- Easy To Use - One of the things we love about the Outon 8-in-1 is how instead of written labels to decipher, you’re presented with pictures for the preset programs, so it couldn’t be more intuitive to use.
- And making any adjustments is easy - the temperature is on the left, with a plus sign for increasing and a minus sign for decreasing. And it’s the same for time on the right-hand side.
- Wattage & Temperature - The Outon 8-in-1 offers 1500 watts of power and can reach temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy To Clean - One of the things we love about the Outon 8-in-1 is its quick clean basket, which makes for quick and easy cleaning every time.
- Does it have a Window - Not only does the machine feature a large window to view the cooking, but for an even better view you can switch on the LED light.
Outon may be a relative newcomer to the block, but to date, they have sold hundreds and thousands of items to customers…
They have only been around since 2016, but in that time they’ve managed to establish themselves as a good, reputable brand.
They offer always-on customer service and back up all of their products with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
But, there are even more reasons to choose them as a brand. If there’s ever a fault with one of their products, they simply replace the part rather than replace the whole item, and this is great for the environment.
But, better yet, they also donate 0.1% of their profits to charities!
Why is this the Best Budget Air Fryer With Rotisserie?
This is so much more than a regular, bog-standard air fryer. Not only is it an air fryer AND a rotisserie, but it's also a dehydrator, a pizza grill, and an oven toaster to boot! That’s not too shabby for a budget buy!
And all of your main air-fryer foods are covered by the preset programs, including french fries, drumsticks, fish, chicken, steak, pizza, rotisserie, and dehydrate.
So this means you don’t have to keep looking up the manual every time you want to cook something.
And out of all the air fryers we looked at, this was hands down the easiest one to use. Great way to get teenagers into cooking.
Your food is cooked nicely, evenly, retaining all its moisture. It comes with a ton of accessories too, including cooking trays, a drip pan, a rotisserie basket for fries, a rotisserie spit, 8 skewers, and forks. And, better yet, they’re all dishwasher safe.
Experience in Using the Product
So far the Outon 8-in-1 has had great customer ratings and reviews, and Amazon managed to earn an average Amazon customer rating of 4 and a half stars out of 5. And this is thanks to more than half of the customers rating it at a full 5 stars.
- Excellent value for money!
- 4 preset programs to enjoy
- Incredibly easy to program
- Smart stainless steel finish
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- There aren’t so many customer reviews for this product around on the net just yet. That’s because it’s such a new product.
- All-In-One Air Fryer Oven: The multifunctional cooking machine could work as an air fryer, a rotisserie, dehydrator, pizza grill and oven toaster. With wide temperature range from 90℉ to 400℉, this air cooker allows you to air fry, bake, grill, roast, toast, dehydrate (90℉-160℉)and rotisserie, all in one appliance right on your countertop. This 10.6 quart (Internal:10.3"L*8.5"W*7.1"H) extra-large capacity allows you to handle mealtime for the whole family.
- Powerful, Less Oil & Healthy for You: 1500W air fryer helps to cook food faster in the healthiest way possible by cutting over 85% of fats, while an included baking tray also acts as a drip tray to catch any excess oil. Adopts 360° hot air circulation technology, which circulates super-hot air around your food instead of oil to cook, penetrates the inside of food, cooks evenly and locks in moisture. You can enjoy your favorite meals without worrying about the added calories and fats.
- Easy to Operate: The 8 preset cooking options are viewable on the LCD touchscreen display, making any kitchen task so easy, from frying and roasting to dehydrating and baking. It also has a light control which lets you see the progress of the food inside while it’s being cooked through the glass panel. Pull-down door with a large window makes it easy to monitor food without interrupting the cooking process by letting heat out.
- Safe for Your Family: The air fryer has the function of overheating protection and automatic shut-off, Advanced ETL listed for safety, with FDA-grade material that averts unwanted aftertastes. Also, compare with deep frying, the air fryer Eliminates the Risk of Hot Oil Spills and Splashes and make frying safe even with kids or pets running around.
- Clean in a Snap & Convenient Accessories: Sleek surface wipes clean. Plus, the drip pan, cooking trays, rotisserie basket, rotisserie spit, and forks are all dishwasher safe, easy cleanup. Comes with extra accessories: 1 Rotisserie Basket, 2 Mesh Racks, 8 Skewers, 1 Drip Tray, 1 Rotisserie Shaft and 1 Removal Tool. It also comes with a cookbook with various sumptuous recipes that you can try.
Amazon occasionally has deals on this particular air fryer, simply click on “Check price” to see if there’s a deal on now.
Frequently Asked Questions
We would argue that the best air fryer with rotisserie is the NuWave Brio Large Capacity 6-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, mainly because it comes with a whopping 100 preset programs, which takes all the guesswork out of cooking your food.