For those who love quesadillas but want to make the cooking process quicker and easier then a quesadilla maker is the perfect solution. The round shape makes them perfect for cooking quesadillas thanks to the intense high temperature as well as other dishes which makes them versatile for busy households.
However, knowing what quesadilla maker is going to provide the best performances for a long period of time can be difficult. That’s why we have gathered the top five quesadilla makers on the market that you should consider followed by an exclusive Buyers Guide and FAQ where you will find out everything you need to know when conducting your own research.
Here are the top quesadilla makers on the market that you should consider:
Best Quesadilla Maker
Our top recommendation is the George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker which features a nonstick cooking surface that makes the cleaning process easier and quicker as excess will simply wipe off without leaving anything behind.
The six deep dish pockets make room for all of your ingredients and act as convenient cutting guides when it is time to serve. With a simple press and seal closure, this quesadilla maker is easy to operate.
The outer ridge seals the quesadilla which keeps the quesadilla tidy while the slip-resistant grip means that the maker will stay in place while it is heating up.
What makes this our top-pick? This quesadilla maker can easily be stored away thanks to the integrated cord wrap that means you can fit it into tight spaces with ease. Capable of making 10-inch quesadillas within 3 to 4 minutes, you’ll find yourself using this maker on a regular basis for all kinds of dishes.
- Features a nonstick cooking surface which makes the cleaning process easier and quicker as excess will simply wipe off without leaving anything behind
- The outer ridge seals the quesadilla which keeps the quesadilla tidy while the slip-resistant grip means that the maker will stay in place while it is heating up
- Can easily be stored away thanks to the integrated cord wrap that means you can fit it into tight spaces with ease
- The closure is a little flimsy
- Nonstick Cooking Surface - “Gooey” is good for quesadillas, but bad for cleanup; not here, though—the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean after every use, leaving no gooey goodness behind
- 6 Deep-Dish Pockets - Pack in maximum flavor Deep-dish pockets make room for all your favorite quesadilla ingredients, and act as cutting guides when it’s time to serve
- Press-and-Seal - From plate to mouth without the mess; the outer ridge seals the quesadilla to create a tidy pocket of deliciousness; Slip-resistant grip
- Cord Wrap and Vertical Storage - Storage is a snap with the integrated cord wrap and you can store the machine vertically to fit into tight spaces
Our second selection is the Victoria 8" Commercial Grade Cast Iron Tortilla Press which has been made with a new and improved formula which is constructed from indestructible iron.
The new handle design is unbreakable and has an anti-locking feature to improve speed and safety. It has a plate stopper for even tortillas without any pinching.
The new iron maker press weighs 7.7 lbs which give it the right amount of weight for pressing while still being light enough for easy moving and storing.
The curved handle is not only better for pressing bigger, tougher items and has an ergonomic design for comfortable use.
This maker is capable of making a wide range of dishes as well as quesadillas meaning that you will get a lot of use from this unit. The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing so you don’t have to worry about any hand or arm fatigue.
The inner structure helps to collect as much grease as possible to remove it from the food resulting in healthier quesadillas.
- The new handle design is unbreakable and has an anti-locking feature to improve speed and safety
- The curved handle is not only better for pressing bigger, tougher items and has an ergonomic design for comfortable use
- The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing so you don’t have to worry about any hand or arm fatigue
- High price point
- ✔️ New & Improved Formula. Based on feedback after millions of tortillas and tostones pressed, Victoria developed our own secret blend of indestructible iron we call “HD Iron”.
- ✔️More Functional. New handle design is unbreakable and has an anti-locking feature to improve speed and safety. Like the original Victoria tortilla press, this one also has a plate stopper for even tortillas without pinching.
- ✔️Lighter & More Ergonomic. The new HD Iron press weighs 7.7 lbs, giving the right amount of weight for pressing, but lighter for easy moving and storing. The curved handle is not only better for pressing bigger, tougher items, but also more ergonomic.
- ✔️Do it yourself. Make Your Own Tortillas, Patacones, Rotis, Empanadas, Quesadillas, and Arepas at Home Fast and Easy. Great for Non-Gluten and Paleo Tortillas Too! For Wheat flour tortillas, we have recipes and tips online.
Our third choice is the Dash DMG8100RD 8” Express Electric Round Griddle which can make a wide variety of different dishes as well as quesadillas which is great for those who want to make the most of your maker.
The design of the maker is compact and portable which is ideal for those who travel a lot and want to have the perfect meal wherever they are. Quick and easy to use, simply plug it in and wait for the indicator light to turn off.
This maker heats up in minutes and cooks quesadillas within five minutes for quick and easy meals. The dual PFOA free, the non-stick surface provides an even cook for consistent results every time you use it.
The sleek design and various color options mean that it is guaranteed to match any kitchen interior. This maker comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty which provides extra peace of mind.
The small size makes it great for any space and easy storage. The griddle includes anti-slip feet, non-stick heating plates, a recipe book, and recipe database access.
- Quick and easy to use, simply plug it in and wait for the indicator light to turn off
- Heats up in minutes and cooks quesadillas within five minutes for quick and easy meals
- Comes with a one year manufacturer warranty which provides extra peace of mind
- The top takes longer to heat up than the bottom which can cause uneven cooking
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- COMPACT + PORTABLE: 8” Express Electric Round Griddle takes up minimal counter space and is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and wait for indicator light to turn off; it heats up in mere minutes The dual PFOA-free, non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 760 watt Dash 8” Express Round Griddle includes anti-slip feet, nonstick heating plates, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Our penultimate recommendation is the Hamilton Beach 25409 Quesadilla Maker which is ideal for those who want to make smaller six-inch quesadillas which are then split into six equal wedges.
Making the cooking process more convenient, the quesadilla will be hot and ready to eat within five minutes for extra convenience.
The locking lid helps to prevent any mess by keeping the food secured and intact within the quesadilla while also ensuring that it is completely safe while heating up and in operation as it will not open.
It can be stored vertically into tight spaces thanks to the compact design making it great for all size spaces.
This quesadilla maker is great for those who haven’t made quesadillas or used a maker before as it comes with some recipes included to get you started.
Easy to clean using a damp cloth, the nonstick surface helps prevent food from staying on the surface. As well as quesadillas, you can make other small treats using the maker for extra versatility.
- Ideal for those who want to make smaller six-inch quesadillas which are then split into six equal wedges
- The locking lid helps to prevent any mess by keeping the food secured and intact within the quesadilla while also ensuring that it is completely safe while heating up and in operation as it will not open
- Can be stored vertically into tight spaces thanks to the compact design making it great for all size spaces
- Can be difficult to clean if food gets caught in the ridges
- Hot & ready to eat in about 5 minutes; makes 6 wedges
- Nonstick surface wipes clean
- Satisfy your appetite for restaurant quality right at home
- Locking lid for less mess & upright storage
- Power & preheat lights
Our final selection is the Elite Gourmet Mexican Taco Tuesday Quesadilla Maker which allows you to cook six quesadilla wedges on the large eleven-inch nonstick cooking surface within 5 minutes. Easy to clean, the surface of this maker can simply be wiped with a damp cloth without leaving any mess behind.
This unit can stand vertically for a convenient and tidy upright storage when not in use while the drainage rim and drip catch any drippings underneath the unit which reduces grease for healthier snacks.
This maker is ideal for busy households as the two indicator lights will let you know when the unit has power and when the unit is preheated and ready for cooking making it clear.
The locking latch means that your food will remain secure and intact while also simultaneously scoring and slicing into six equal wedges, making it perfect for portioning.
- Allows you to cook six quesadilla wedges on the large eleven-inch nonstick cooking surface within 5 minutes
- Can stand vertically for a convenient and tidy upright storage when not in use while the drainage rim and drip catch any drippings underneath the unit which reduces grease for healthier snacks
- Ideal for busy households as the two indicator lights will let you know when the unit has power and when the unit is preheated and ready for cooking making it clear
- Anything that can melt such as cheese may drip between the outer shell and cooker
- 11-INCH COOKING SURFACE: Cook 6 quesadilla wedges on the large 11-inch nonstick cooking surface in just under 5-minutes. Cheesy, melty and delicious snacks
- EASY CLEANUP: When you're done making the quesadillas on the nonstick hot plate, simply wipe clean the cooking surface, do not use abrasive cleansers
- COMPACT STORAGE: The unit stands vertical for a convenient and tidy upright storage after you're done cooking
- DRAINAGE RIM & DRIP TRAY: Catch any drippings in the drip tray located underneath the unit. Reduce grease for a healthy snack
- INDICATOR LIGHTS: Two indicator lights let you know when the unit has power and when the unit is preheated and ready for cooking
Best Quesadilla Maker Buyer’s Guide
When researching which quesadilla maker is the best one for you, there are certain things that you need to consider before making any purchase.
This will help you to understand what to expect as well as avoid any disappointment. Always think about the size of the quesadilla, the materials it is made from, any warranty and returns policies and your budget.
Once you’ve weighed these factors against your own criteria, you’ll be able to make an informed decision with confidence.
The first thing to consider is the size of the quesadilla maker. You’ll notice from these options that there are all kinds of sizes available and the larger the maker, the more versatility it will have as you will be able to make even more dishes.
However, these can be harder to clean than smaller makers which may be limited in their output but are designed to make quesadillas and other smaller dishes only.
The next thing to think about is the material that they are made from which can determine the longevity and durability of the product.
The most reliable makers have a cast-iron structure that can withstand high temperatures as well as the ability to cook a variety of foods intensely. The non-stick surfaces assure easy removal of the food.
Always look into any returns policies or warranty periods that may come with the product. For those who have never owned a quesadilla maker before and are unsure whether it will fit into their lifestyle, this provides extra insurance and peace of mind.
Most brands also have specially trained customer services teams who are always on hand to help with any queries you may have.
Lastly, always think about your budget. Even though there are quesadilla makers that can run up to very expensive prices, there are plenty of high-quality options available at more affordable prices which is ideal for those who are working with a budget.
So whether you have the money to spend or have a stricter budget, you’ll be able to find an option that isn’t going to compromise your bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can spray the inside surfaces of the quesadilla maker with nonstick cooking spray or a lighter oil which can help prevent the tortillas from sticking.
Newer quesadilla makers have light indicators which tell you when the food has finished cooking. However, older models may not have this feature included but that doesn’t mean that they are complicated. On average, it should take around five minutes for the cheese to melt and the tortillas to brown.