Celery juicing has become a popular DIY activity for people wanting to cleanse their bodies.
Research has suggested that drinking one cup of celery juice a day flushes toxins out of the liver, kills certain bacteria and viruses, and helps to fight autoimmune diseases. We’ll take a bucket of the stuff!
Gone are the days of searching for celery juice in a store or at a coffee shop when you can simply buy a juicer and do it yourself at home. Problem is, you’re going to want to find the right type of juicer for your celery juice.
Luckily for you, we have found the best celery juicers on the market - ranging from the best for an easy cleanup to the best for storage.
Just to give you an idea of what products we have found, we are big fans of Jocuu, Omega, AICOOK, Mueller Austria, and Bosenkitchen. These companies know what they’re doing when it comes to masticating juicers.
If you want to hear more about these brands to find the best celery juicer, keep reading!
Jocuu Masticating Juicer
Omega MM900HDS Masticating Juicer
Bosenkitchen Masticating Juicer
Mueller Austria Centrifugal Juicer
Key Criteria - How We Compared These Products
Before we go into the product reviews, let’s take a look at the key points that should be followed when looking for a celery juicer. Here are the key criteria points that we used to compare the best celery juicer products!
Of course, the quality of the juice is the most important factor to consider when looking for a celery juicer. The key thing to remember when finding a celery juicer is to stick to masticating juicers.
Masticating juicers produce much more juice from the produce (vegetables or fruit) than centrifugal juicers as they work much slower, making sure every drop of juice is squeezed out.
These juicers can squeeze more juice from the same amount of produce in a centrifugal juicer, which is a huge bonus.
When we discuss the juice quality in our product reviews, we will look at the taste, texture, and longevity of the juice.
How long will the juice last in the refrigerator? Can the juicer handle other fruits or vegetables? Is the taste of the juice worth it?
Not everyone has enough counter space to hold a large juicer. What’s the point in buying a huge celery juicer when you could find a smaller one that produces the same amount of juice?
Plus, not everyone will want to leave their juicer on a counter throughout the day or year. Some people might only use their juicer in the summer months or when they are on a diet, so they will want enough cabinet or cupboard space to store the juicer away.
Celery is notoriously stringy, which is why some people will often shy away from buying a juicer for celery. Despite common misconceptions, you can find a celery juicer that is easy to clean!
Masticating juicers might take longer to juice produce than centrifugal juicers, but they utilize every single part of a fruit or vegetable - including the string of celery.
The products we have found have an easy cleanup that means you won’t have to grab handfuls of pulp out of the juicer every time you use it.
Also - is the juicer dishwasher safe? Or do you have to handwash it every time?
The last thing you want is a juicer that sounds like a plane taking off in the kitchen. A lot of people like to make celery juice early in the morning before work or the gym, so you’re going to want a juicer that is quiet.
Gone are the days of waking up your family or neighbors!
Plus, you’ll want an idea of how quickly a cup of juice is produced. Masticating juicers aren’t as fast as centrifugal ones, but they come with the added benefits of better juice quality, easier cleanup, and near-silent juicing.
Best Celery Juicer
1. Best Overall Celery Juicer: Jocuu Masticating Juicer
Celery is highly nutritious and rich in vitamins, which would all go to waste in a centrifugal juicer. This masticating juicer separates the juice from the pulp at a slower pace that reduces oxidation.
In layman’s terms, this means that the juice can last for up to 72 hours in the refrigerator without losing any of its nutritious or flavorsome qualities.
This juicer sizes at 15.71 x 12.05 x 7.91 inches, which can fit comfortable on any counter or cabinet. Plus, this product comes in a variety of colors to suit every kitchen.
This unit comes with a one-touch design that makes the disassembly time fast and efficient. The disassembled juicer parts are dishwasher safe, and it comes with a reverse function to prevent pulp from jamming.
This is a 150W juicer that has a quiet motor at less than 60 decibels.
Jocuu is a small kitchen appliance company that specializes in juicers and blenders. Their staff is made of up professionals in Europe and the United States who are experts in product design and engineering, assuring high-quality and long-lasting products.
Jocuu’s mission is less about encouraging diet culture, and more about encouraging people to enjoy the taste of homemade juice made by their products. It’s all about having a healthy body, rather than a slim “desirable” one!
Why this is the best overall product?
This Jocuu juicer exhibits everything a juicer should have - it is affordable, easy to use, easy to clean, attractive, and quiet. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and food-grade antioxidant materials that make this a safe-to-use product.
Compared to other Jocuu juicers, this is their only masticating juicer. This means that their work has proven to make the ideal product.
Customers rave about this product - from the easy-to-use and foam-free benefits to the efficient customer service. Any part replacements are dealt with within a few days, so you can keep using this product for months or years.
There are a few complaints about this product. It’s quiet, blends fruits and vegetables efficiently, takes minimal time to clean, and creates juice that can last several days in the refrigerator.
- Great juice quality - Minimal oxidation allows juice to last up to 72 hours
- Easy cleanup - Parts can be disassembled with the press of a button and are dishwasher safe
- Brilliant customer service - Jocuu are fast at replying and replacing
- Might take a little extra force to juice an entire stalk of celery down the chute
- 2-Speed Masticating Jucier: Extract rich and nutritious juices at home with Jocuu cold press juicer. Its 2-speed spiral system (soft, hard) helps extract and preserve high-purity juice of all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables like watermelon, orange, celery, cucumber, apple, carrot, beets, ginger and more
- Maximum Yield with Automatic Shut Off: The juicer machine for vegetables and fruits separates juice and pulp using low speed and fine grinding to reduce oxidation to yield nutritious juice. Additionally, with pre-installed intelligent motor protection chips, it automatically shuts off after every 20 minutes’ operation ensuring longer service
- Safe and Silent Operation: The slow masticating juicer with a small feeder chute prevents kids from getting injured when extracting the juice and also helps remove seeds to reduce its bitter taste. Additionally, the juicer runs on a 60 dB low-speed silent motor and offers quiet operation
- Easy to Clean with Reverse Function: The juicer extractor machine can be disassembled in seconds with its one-touch assembly design. It is dishwasher safe and has reverse function which prevents clogging. Additionally it also comes with a brush that makes cleaning it an easy task
- BPA Free and 4 Year Motor Warranty: All detachable parts of the compact juicer are made of high-quality food-grade antioxidant material. The motor has a 4-year warranty while the normal accessory exchange is covered under 3-year warranty with lifelong technical support and customer service. If you have any problems with the juicer during use, please feel free to contact us first!
2. Best Juicer for Speed: AICOOK Centrifugal Juicer
PSA: Not all centrifugal juicers are bad!
While this is a centrifugal juicer (which we normally wouldn’t recommend), this product comes with extremely sharp blades and a filter that produces pure juice that exudes its natural flavors.
The 3” feed chute means you don’t have to spend time slicing fruits and vegetables.
However, keep in mind that most centrifugal juicers will only produce juice that lasts 24 hours due to the faster system that encourages oxidation.
The design is fairly chunky, but it sizes at 11.57” x 7.95” x 12.28”. While it isn’t the most attractive juicer on our list, it still looks modern.
While it isn’t clear whether the parts are dishwasher safe, this juicer comes with brushes that help to easily clean the pulp from the edges and corners.
This juicer also comes with a non-drip juice mouth that prevents leaking as well as a lock arm that keeps the lid tight when you are juicing.
This product is equipped with two-speed settings - one for soft foods (13,000-17,000 RPM) and one for hard foods (17,000-21,000 RPM). Plus, unlike other centrifugal juicers, this unit is quieter than 60 decibels.
Aicook is all about promoting healthy, home-cooked foods and drinks with its abundance of kitchen appliances - ranging from air fryers and waffle makers to juicers and small refrigerators.
This is a fairly new company that needs to build its reputation, so keep your eyes peeled.
Why this is the best juicer for speed?
If you’re in a rush or don’t want to waste time waiting for a slow juicer, this is a super quick product that will give you juice within mere minutes.
Customers love the 3” wide feed chute that means you don’t have to spend time chopping food to fit into the juicer. It’s the ideal juicer for lazy people or those in a rush.
They also like how compact the size of the juicer is, so it doesn’t take up much space. Plus, the price figures is ideal for those on a budget.
However, as this is a fairly new company, Aicook has some work to do to create the perfect centrifugal juicer for celery.
- Fast and quiet - Produces juice very quickly with minimal noise
- Large chute - Don’t waste time chopping food
- Compact - Fits on countertops and into cabinets easily
- Centrifugal juicers encourage oxidation, which means the juice only lasts 24 hours
3. Best for Versatility: Omega MM900HDS Masticating Juicer
This product has a low speed that prevents heat buildup and oxidation, which allows all the natural flavors to power through.
Not only does the juice taste great, but you will receive all the nutritional benefits that can last up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
It also comes with a special celery end cap that is designed specifically to juice celery.
This is a fairly long and tall juicer that will take up the most amount of space compared to our other product reviews, sizing at 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5”.
Adjustable end caps are removable for easy cleanup. All the parts can be taken apart (some with a bit of force) and cleaned with warm water and dishwasher liquid after every use.
This is a slow juicer with a speed of 80 RPM - while this might seem a downfall of the product, this means that overheating and oxidation won’t occur, which allows for the freshest of juice. This slow speed also means it is a quiet juicer.
Omega is one of the most popular companies for juicers. The company has been around for over 30 years, starting as Olympic Products with a name change to Omega in 1987.
Since then, Omega has practiced and perfected their juicer designs to create juice that can last several days. Omega is considered the industry standard for drink equipment.
Why it is the best versatile juicer?
This juicer comes with two removable end caps: one for all types of fruits and vegetables, and another that is specifically for juicing celery.
As some juicers struggle to juice celery efficiently, this additional cap is ideal for celery juicing purposes. While the celery cap is only suitable for juicing celery, the other cap can juice everything else.
Customers find this juicer to be much better than they expected. While they struggle with removing the parts to clean the juicer at first, they quickly realize that it just takes a bit of force.
The amount of money saved from creating batches of juice is worth the money spent on the juicer.
Customers are also big fans of the celery-specific end cap.
- Reputable brand - Omega is a trustworthy company that has created juicers for several decades
- Celery end cap - Two removable end caps means this juicer is ideal for celery juicing purposes
- Great juice quality - Slow motor means no oxidation, which creates long-lasting juice
- Removable parts take some force to disassemble
- Celery Juicer Endorsed By Medical Medium: “Everyone always asks me what juicer I use—and this is it…It’s the best juicer I’ve seen on the market…There’s not another juicer on the market that can extract the juice out of celery like this one does…” – Anthony William, The Medical Medium
- Cold Press Slow Juicer: Optimized for celery, this juice maker machine operates at a slow 80 RPMs to minimize heat buildup and oxidation, promoting maximum nutrient extraction
- Max Flavor & Nutrients: This electric juicer for celery uses triple-stage masticating technology to get the most nutrients, vitamins, flavor and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- Includes 2 Adjustable End Caps: This juice extractor comes with a special adjustable end cap made specifically for juicing celery (it is NOT meant to juice any other fruit or vegetable); A second adjustable end cap is including for juicing all other fruits and vegetables
- Easy To Use: Juice maker features a large feed chute that cuts down on prep time; Juice press also features an extra-large feed tray and convenient built-in handle; Automotive pulp ejection makes clean up a breeze
4. Best for Size and Storage: Bosenkitchen Masticating Juicer
As with all masticating juicers, this is a slow juicer that works to extract the juices from fruits and vegetables without creating foam from overheated, fast-moving blades.
This prevents oxidation, which allows the juice to have the same nutritional value as it would in regular fruit or vegetable form.
This is the slimmest juicer on our list, which makes it ideal for those with a limited countertop or cabinet space. It sizes 6 x 14 x 15”.
This product is equipped with a reverse function that prevents clogging, and a separate pulp extractor to make cleaning the pulp from celery much easier.
It also comes with brushes to get into the corners, plus the removable parts are dishwasher safe (not the main machine).
This is a standard masticating juicer with a speed of 80 RPM, which means it produces a noise level of 60 decibels. Ideal for early morning or late night juicing!
Bosenkitchen are an underrated brand in the kitchen appliance world, making anything from juicers to toasters, coffee makers, and more.
Their popularity is beginning to grow as people being to learn more about the brand worldwide, though they don’t have a large marketing presence.
Why it is the best juicer for size and storage?
This juicer has a slim, vertical design that means it takes up minimal countertop space. When not in use, it can fit comfortably in the corner, but the wall, or even be stored in a cupboard.
Customers think this is a great, cost-effective purchase for families who consume a lot of store-bought juice.
It is great for the price and provides all the juice and nutrients you would expect from fruits and vegetables. However, there have been some complaints about customer service.
- Space saver - Slim vertical design takes up minimal space
- Quiet - While slow, this is a quiet juicer
- Easy cleanup - Brushes included and removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Customer service isn’t said to be great
- 🍏 Preserve Maximum Nutrition: 80RPM slow juicer with 7 upgraded segment sprial extracts up to 90% more juice and nutrient from fruits and veggies with less foaming, minimize oxidation, so our slow masticating juicer provide you purer taste juice
- 🍍 Hard/Soft Modes for Fruits & Veggies: Bonsenkitchen cold press juicer with soft/hard 2-speed control can extract various of vegetables and fruits,ideal for gingers, celery, wheat grass, oranges and other fibrous fruits and vegetables
- 🍊 Reverse Function & Easy To Clean: The juicer machines has REVERSE FUNCTION can help you reduce food residues in machines and avoid getting clogged. All parts can be cleaned with included brush and dishwasher-safe except for main machine
- 🍇 Easy Operation & Low Noise: The juice extractor is very easy to assemble and disassemble; Get your kids to down veggies as well as having fun in making juice by themselves. Less than 60 decibels, allowing you to enjoy a quiet environment and a healthy life when juicing
- 🍑 12 Months Warranty: UL, ETL certification, 1 Years Manufacturer Warranty And Lifetime Technical Support. If For Any Reason You Are Not Satisfied, Please Contact Us And We Promise To Make It Right For You
5. Best Centrifugal Juicer: Mueller Austria Centrifugal Juicer
While this is a centrifugal juicer, it produces less foam and heat to create fresh juice. This juice can only be kept for 24 (maybe 48) hours, but this is high-quality for a centrifugal juicer.
This is one of the bulkier designs out of our recommended juicers, sizing at 17 x 13.5 x 19.3”.
Parts can be disassembled easily and cleaned with warm soapy water and a brush, or in the dishwasher.
This juicer comes with two-speed settings for soft and hard foods, both with a higher speed level than masticating juicers. However, it is louder with hard foods.
Mueller Austria makes everything from salad spinners and toaster ovens to hand blenders and juicers, making it one of the most reputable kitchen appliance companies on the market.
Why this is the best centrifugal juicer?
Centrifugal juicers are much faster than masticating juicers, although they usually come with more downfalls such as noise levels and mess.
However, this product provides the benefits from both masticating and centrifugal juicer features: it produces juice quickly and doesn’t produce much mess or noise. This is ideal for those who need to rush off to work or the gym in the morning.
Customers are very satisfied with the juice created by this product. The one thing customers have mentioned is that they sometimes have to hold the lid down to prevent it from moving.
- Fast - Great for those in a rush
- Easy cleanup - Parts are removable and dishwasher-safe
- Reputable brand - Popular kitchen appliance company creates great products
- Bulky design takes up the largest footprint out of the products on our list
- Why the Mueller Ultra Juicer - Under its sleek modern stainless-steel design and low countertop footprint, it packs the punch of a much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicer, at a fraction of the size and cost. Create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds, with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, apples, grapes or tomatoes; "2" high speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale, ginger and more.
- Clean-ups are a Snap - Our Ultra Juicer’s culinary grade stainless steel cutting disc is surrounded by a micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals, all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Made in China with Extra Large Feed Chute - Features an anti-drip function and 3” chute to avoid spillage. A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight during operation. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer automatically to prevent overheating from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
- Our Customer Care Promise – Mueller believes in making life easier, better and more enjoyable in all that we do. We strive to bring you quality products, and ensure we bring you nothing but the best. If you experience any issues with your Ultra Juicer at any time, contact us or any of our authorized sellers, and we will do everything we can to make things right!