This blue cheese dip is the creamiest one out there!! It literally takes 5 minutes to make and can definitely be the perfect dip for your next dinner party!
This dip has so many uses!! It's so versatile that it works with not just celery and other veggies but can we be used with your favorite buffalo wings or as a sauce in a delicious buffalo chicken sandwich!
It has just the right combination of ingredients to not take away from the blue cheese but still have the extra oomph! Whether you're a fan of blue cheese or not, you will absolutely LOVE this dip!
Hi you guys! How's the weekend coming along? For Arvin and I, we've been just extremely busy COOKING! ?
If you've been following our previous posts, you probably know that we're both studying Photography and Film-Making in Malaysia. We just started in January and we're already in our last month of the first semester! Needless to say, things have been busy around here.
We've been trying to get more organized about blogging and really split the work equally amongst ourselves. We both cook and we both take the pictures for the blog, but the rest of it is split equally!
Arvin handles most of the social media as well as the editing. I handle Pinterest - that's my baby. And I'm still learning more and more about it everyday. Though I have been an avid pinner since years!
Blogging can be so time-consuming, to be honest. On average, it easily takes us about 6 to 8 hours per post - from the planning, to the grocery shopping, cooking, photographing, editing, posting, promoting etc. That's a lot of work every day of the week! That too with school! ?
BUT we're not complaining - we both LOVE this life we chose. PLUS we get to have some really awesome readers - so yay us!!
We've been thinking to include more of our day to day life stories on the blog - so you'll be seeing that really soon! Along with pictures! (YAY!)
So let's get back to this recipe - I personally am not a blue cheese fan, but this recipe is DELICIOUS!! It has just the right amount of blue cheese, and is super creamy. We absolutely love it with celery and even in a buffalo chicken sandwich. You have got to try it out for yourself!
Chef Tips ?
- You can use garlic powder instead of minced/finely chopped garlic in the recipe - but using the fresh version really makes a huge difference to the overall taste!
- This dip tastes even better the next day after refrigerating overnight. So try to make it a day in advance for your next dinner party! The flavors infuse beautifully in the dip and it just tastes perfect!
- Have this dip with veggies, e.g. celery or with grilled jerk chicken, buffalo wings etc!
So here's the recipe! ?
The Creamiest Blue Cheese Dip
This blue cheese dip is the creamiest one out there!! Whether you're a fan of blue cheese or not, you will absolutely LOVE this dip! Ready in 5 minutes!
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- a pinch of black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix blue cheese, cream cheese and sour cream together. Add the vinegar and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to this mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving (optional - see notes)
1. You can use garlic powder instead of minced/finely chopped garlic in the recipe - but using the fresh version really makes a huge difference to the overall taste!
2. This dip tastes even better the next day after refrigerating overnight. So try to make it a day in advance for your next dinner party! The flavors infuse beautifully in the dip and it just tastes perfect!
3. Have this dip with veggies, e.g. celery or with grilled jerk chicken, buffalo wings etc!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 329Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 618mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g
Like this dip recipe? Then you'll absolutely love our Homemade Tangy Guacamole recipe! Once you give it a try, this dip will be the only guacamole recipe you’ll ever refer to!! It’s creamy, tangy and just perfect!
Join the Discussion