The keto diet focuses on low-carb, high-fat, and generous protein. This diet has grown in popularity recently, so many people are looking for free, easy keto for beginners.
Read on to find 47 excellent keto recipes, including vegetarian, breakfast, dinner, dessert, and keto recipes for one.
- Easy Keto Recipes
- 1. Keto Easy Eggs & Veggie Bowl
- 2. Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 3. Keto Fajitas (Low Carb, Sheet Pan Recipe)
- 4. Easy Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- 5. Baked Salmon in Foil
- 6. One Skillet Spicy Shrimp
- 7. Easy Keto Enchiladas (With Zero Carb “Tortillas”)
- 8. Easy Keto Salmon Recipe with Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce
- Keto Dinner Recipes
- 9. Oven “Fried” Keto Pork Chops
- 10. The Best Keto Pizza Recipe
- 11. Low-Carb Keto Fried Chicken
- 12. Boneless Spicy Wings
- 13. Keto Rack of Lamb with Spicy Mint Marmalade
- 14. Award-Winning Keto Chili
- 15. Low-Carb Keto Lasagna
- 16. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls
- Keto Recipes for Breakfast
- 17. Easy Keto Egg Muffins
- 18. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 19. Keto Almond Flour Pancakes without Cream Cheese
- 20. Special Steak and Eggs
- 21. Easy Keto Oatmeal
- 22. Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- 23. Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 24. Strawberry Avocado Keto Smoothie
- Keto Recipes: Dessert
- 25. Easy Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- 26. Keto Pistachio Rose Chocolate Bark
- 27. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 28. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- 29. Keto Lemon Bars
- 30. Keto Chocolate Cake
- 31. Chocolate Protein Brownies
- 32. Keto Earl Grey Cupcakes
- Keto Recipes: Vegetarian Dishes
- 33. Keto Calzone with Spinach & Cheese
- 34. Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 35. Vegan Keto Almost-Instant Pantry Ramen (Gluten-Free)
- 36. Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps
- 37. Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 38. Keto Skillet Tomato Cheese Pasta
- 39. Keto Vegetarian Bolognese
- 40. Low-Carb Vegan Dinner Bowl
- Keto Recipes for One
- 41. Super Greens Frittata
- 42. Keto Cobb Salad Recipe with Chicken
- 43. Zucchini Noodles Aglio and Olio
- 44. Easy Ground Beef and Squash Skillet
- 45. Sesame Chicken Keto Stir-Fry
- 46. Easy Pan-Seared Halibut
- 47. Single-Serve Lasagna-in-a-Bowl
- Final Thoughts
- 📖 Recipe
Easy Keto Recipes
These easy keto recipes have all the benefits of the keto diet with plenty of time and effort saved.
1. Keto Easy Eggs & Veggie Bowl
This easy keto recipe is perfect for breakfast or as a midday snack. The recipe consists of cauliflower and kale fried with garlic and onions, then topped with sunny-side-up eggs.
2. Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
WholesomeYum proves cauliflower rice is the perfect base for fried rice in this easy recipe. The recipe takes only twenty minutes to make!
3. Keto Fajitas (Low Carb, Sheet Pan Recipe)
Sheet pan recipes cut down on dishwashing and time spent cooking. These fajitas are spicy, sizzling, and super low-carb.
4. Easy Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Why eat a baked potato when you can have this delicious cauliflower casserole? This recipe from Little Pine Kitchen takes the basics of a loaded baked potato without all the carbs.
5. Baked Salmon in Foil
There’s nothing easier than wrapping some salmon in aluminum foil and sticking it in the oven. However, the result is a delicious, protein-packed dinner.
6. One Skillet Spicy Shrimp
Don’t let the pictures fool you because this stunning dish is surprisingly easy. The shrimp cooks in a delectable, creamy sauce, and you can adjust the spice to your liking.
7. Easy Keto Enchiladas (With Zero Carb “Tortillas”)
This keto enchilada recipe uses sliced chicken instead of corn or flour tortillas. The result is a high-fat, protein-packed meal.
8. Easy Keto Salmon Recipe with Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce
This salmon recipe is for you if you’re missing noodles with creamy alfredo sauce. Nutrient-packed salmon fillets cook beautifully in this garlic butter sauce, making a comforting and delicious meal.
Keto Dinner Recipes
These keto dinner recipes are a fantastic way to end your day.
9. Oven “Fried” Keto Pork Chops
Fried pork chops are a staple of Southern cooking, and Keto In Pearls creates a keto version of the classic recipe. The pork chops get crispy in the oven, so there is no need for a fryer.
10. The Best Keto Pizza Recipe
Pizza is one of the most universally loved foods, but how do you make it keto? With a cheese-based dough, of course! The best part? It only takes 20 minutes to make.
11. Low-Carb Keto Fried Chicken
In this recipe from Little Pine Kitchen, crushed pork rinds replace your typical breadcrumbs to make this fried chicken low-carb and keto-friendly. The pork rinds add some extra flavor.
12. Boneless Spicy Wings
Whether you’re preparing for the big game or a night on the couch, wings are a staple dish for many. This recipe uses boneless chicken thighs for wings that are easy to eat.
13. Keto Rack of Lamb with Spicy Mint Marmalade
A glistening rack of lamb is one of the most impressive dishes a host can serve. With this recipe, you can create delicious lamb with half the effort.
14. Award-Winning Keto Chili
Keto Karma’s chili has won awards for its complex and deep flavor. With only fifteen minutes of active cooking, this slow cooker recipe is surprisingly simple.
15. Low-Carb Keto Lasagna
Lasagna is typically a no-go for people on a keto diet, but this recipe from Keto Focus uses sliced deli chicken instead of lasagna noodles. This cheesy lasagna is a definite crowd-pleaser.
16. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls
A good bacon cheeseburger can change your life, but these keto bacon cheeseburger bowls might be better. This recipe has the perfect mix of meat, salad, cheese, and sauce.
Keto Recipes for Breakfast
These keto recipes for breakfast are the perfect way to start your day.
17. Easy Keto Egg Muffins
Egg muffins are an excellent breakfast you can make ahead of time. Make a pan or two, and you’ve got your go-to breakfast for a whole week.
18. Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
Hashbrowns are a breakfast favorite, and cauliflower takes the place of carb-heavy potatoes in this keto version. These crispy hashbrown pancakes are perfect with some sour cream on top.
19. Keto Almond Flour Pancakes without Cream Cheese
These keto almond flour pancakes are perfect for a delicious breakfast that will impress. The pancakes are shockingly fluffy, and a pat of butter is an absolute must!
20. Special Steak and Eggs
For a proper high-fat, low-carb breakfast, there’s nothing better than some classic diner-style steak and eggs. The recipe combines the following ingredients for a protein-dense meal:
- Fried eggs
21. Easy Keto Oatmeal
For oatmeal lovers, it’s sad that oats are a bit heavy on carbs for keto. However, oatmeal is still on the menu with this recipe that uses a golden flaxseed meal.
22. Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
In the keto world, fat bombs are a delicious mix of healthy fats packed into a handheld bite. This breakfast version of a fat bomb combines eggs, cream cheese, bacon, and green onions.
23. Keto Blueberry Muffins
Pastries and baked goods are typically the first things to go on a diet, but that’s not necessary on a keto diet. These muffins use an almond flour base, which also makes them gluten-free.
24. Strawberry Avocado Keto Smoothie
If you’re a breakfast-on-the-go type of person, you’re in luck! Many smoothies are naturally keto-friendly, and this strawberry avocado smoothie is super nutrient-dense.
Keto Recipes: Dessert
The high-fat focus of the keto diet means there are plenty of delicious dessert recipes to find.
25. Easy Keto No Bake Cheesecake
Since cheesecake has a cream cheese base, it’s the perfect dessert for a keto diet. This no-bake version is delicious and simple to prepare.
26. Keto Pistachio Rose Chocolate Bark
This keto pistachio rose chocolate bark is ideal if you like to snack on chocolate. The delicate flavor of pistachio and rose mesh perfectly with the sugar-free chocolate.
27. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These keto chocolate chip cookie bars combine everything you love about chocolate chip cookies and brownies in one bite. The soft inside and crisp outside lead to a delicious treat.
28. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
For those that constantly crave a delicious milkshake from your favorite restaurant, this Butter Together Kitchen recipe is a game changer. The strawberry cheesecake flavor is smooth and decadent.
29. Keto Lemon Bars
These lemon bars are the perfect handheld treat if you prefer desserts that lean toward light and fresh flavors. The creamy lemon curd is heaven combined with the shortbread crust.
30. Keto Chocolate Cake
If you thought something like a fluffy and delicious chocolate cake was impossible on a keto diet, think again. One bite of this cake won’t be enough.
31. Chocolate Protein Brownies
Looking for a dessert that also packs a protein punch? Mad Creations Hub creates the perfect low-carb and high-protein dessert with this brownie recipe.
32. Keto Earl Grey Cupcakes
These delicious cupcakes from Keto Keuhn Nutrition are sugar-free, keto, and gluten-free but still packed with flavor. The subtle earl grey tea flavor pairs perfectly with the lavender frosting.
Keto Recipes: Vegetarian Dishes
Although keto recipes generally feature an animal-based protein source, plenty of vegetarian recipes are available.
33. Keto Calzone with Spinach & Cheese
A cheesy calzone is delicious already, but combine that cheesy calzone with spinach and a cheese-based dough, and you’ve got a complete hit.
34. Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Soup is an underrated meal, but this vegan roasted cauliflower soup certainly isn’t. The warm flavors of the roasted cauliflower are perfect for a cold night.
35. Vegan Keto Almost-Instant Pantry Ramen (Gluten-Free)
Though it might not be as easy as packaged ramen, this keto pantry ramen is close. Other than the noodles and tofu, you probably have the other ingredients already.
36. Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce wraps are the perfect replacement for a bun, and finely chopped tofu and mushroom are the perfect texture to mimic ground beef or pork. This recipe is a take on P.F. Chang’s famous lettuce wraps.
37. Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese is a staple of the average vegetarian’s diet. This low-carb keto version is far healthier (and tastier) than your typical boxed Mac and Cheese.
38. Keto Skillet Tomato Cheese Pasta
Whipping up some veggie pasta is a common quick dinner for many, but regular noodles are a no-go for keto. However, pick up some keto or gluten-free noodles and enjoy an easy but tasty pasta meal.
39. Keto Vegetarian Bolognese
Keto-friendly, vegetarian, and packed with nutrient-dense ingredients? It’s all true in this bolognese recipe from Aussie Keto Queen!
40. Low-Carb Vegan Dinner Bowl
This low-carb vegan dinner bowl is a fusion of Japanese and Thai flavors, featuring tofu, avocado, peanut satay, and some quick cauliflower fried rice.
Keto Recipes for One
These keto recipes for one are perfectly measured for anyone cooking for one person.
41. Super Greens Frittata
This Super Greens Frittata recipe is ideal for one person. The whole dish is cooked in one pan and creates a single veggie-packed serving.
42. Keto Cobb Salad Recipe with Chicken
The best part about cooking for one is picking and choosing the parts of a meal you love. Featuring keto favorites like chicken, avocado, bacon, and eggs, you can customize this dish as much as you want.
43. Zucchini Noodles Aglio and Olio
Zucchini noodles, also known as “zoodles,” are a great alternative to pasta when you need a low-carb, keto-friendly meal. Top your zoodles with an egg for a perfect bite.
44. Easy Ground Beef and Squash Skillet
Since this beef and squash dish is all cooked in one skillet, you can adjust the recipe however you like with little effort. If you’re hoping for leftovers, this meal is the best.
45. Sesame Chicken Keto Stir-Fry
A delicious stir-fry usually means a big bowl of carb-heavy rice on the side. But you’ll feel fulfilled with this one-serving sesame chicken stir-fry recipe.
46. Easy Pan-Seared Halibut
A single filet of high-quality fish is an excellent idea for a single-serving seafood dish. Halibut is the choice here.
47. Single-Serve Lasagna-in-a-Bowl
Making an entire dish of lasagne when you only want one serving seems a little unnecessary, so this lasagna-in-a-bowl recipe is the perfect solution.
Whether you’re a vegetarian or looking for simple dinner ideas, these delicious keto recipes are high-protein, low-carb, and high-fat. These meals are packed with nutrients and simple to prepare.
47 Guilt-Free Keto Recipes (Easy & Filling)
- Keto Easy Eggs & Veggie Bowl
- Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Keto Fajitas (Low Carb, Sheet Pan Recipe)
- Easy Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- Baked Salmon in Foil
- One Skillet Spicy Shrimp
- Easy Keto Enchiladas (With Zero Carb “Tortillas”)
- Easy Keto Salmon Recipe with Creamy Garlic Butter Sauce
- Oven “Fried” Keto Pork Chops
- The Best Keto Pizza Recipe
- Low-Carb Keto Fried Chicken
- Boneless Spicy Wings
- Keto Rack of Lamb with Spicy Mint Marmalade
- Award-Winning Keto Chili
- Low-Carb Keto Lasagna
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls
- Easy Keto Egg Muffins
- Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
- Keto Almond Flour Pancakes without Cream Cheese
- Special Steak and Eggs
- Easy Keto Oatmeal
- Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Strawberry Avocado Keto Smoothie
- Easy Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Pistachio Rose Chocolate Bark
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Protein Brownies
- Keto Earl Grey Cupcakes
- Keto Calzone with Spinach & Cheese
- Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Vegan Keto Almost-Instant Pantry Ramen (Gluten-Free)
- Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Keto Skillet Tomato Cheese Pasta
- Keto Vegetarian Bolognese
- Low-Carb Vegan Dinner Bowl
- Super Greens Frittata
- Keto Cobb Salad Recipe with Chicken
- Zucchini Noodles Aglio and Olio
- Easy Ground Beef and Squash Skillet
- Sesame Chicken Keto Stir-Fry
- Easy Pan-Seared Halibut
- Single-Serve Lasagna-in-a-Bowl
- Review the listed recipes
- Pick your favorites
- Make your desired keto recipes
Join the Discussion