This Grilled Sriracha Mayo corn is unlike anything you've ever had!! It's the perfect combination of spicy and cream with the crunch of the corn! We bet this will become your new favorite.
Grilled corn is too delicious a thing to be neglected the way it is!! So we both came up with this delicious Sriracha Grilled Corn recipe that you guys are going to absolutely LOVVVEEE ?!!
Once you tried this recipe, this will be the only way you'll ever want your corn! It's just the right combination of sriracha, mayo and lime! This recipe is the king of corn for us!
And as promised, we are back with another recipe for you guys!! Arvin and I made this one night at around 2am. No kidding!! We had cooked recipes all day for the blog and this was the last one we did that day. And such a treat it was after a long day!!
It's super easy to make and I'm sure the kids will go crazy after this one ?! This flavors are unusual but an absolute delight!
Have any of you guys shifted to a new country? If you have, you'll know how unusual some things feel here. I've actually lived in Malaysia before in my life. As a kid, I lived here for the most part of 1997-1999 - and I absolutely LOVED this country. And I still do - if there is anywhere I'd want to be at this point in my life, it would definitely be Malaysia.
But it doesn't take away from the fact that it's sometimes so difficult settling in to a new country! I didn't really feel much of it when I lived here as a kid (I moved here when I was 6 back then!) but now I can always feel it more - I felt it while living in Dubai ?? and I'm once again experiencing it here in KL ??!
BUT there is a huge difference - I love every bit of it here!
So let's give you guys an example of the funny every day issues we encounter in Malaysia. For one, finding fresh coriander is grocery stores is such a pain!! Oh god, why is it so difficult to find it here? Any Malaysians out there reading this? PLEASE tell me where I can get a regular supply of coriander around KL.
Coriander is such a staple in most Indian cuisine I've grown up eating, and it's such a pain to find it so expensive or to not find it at all!
Okay, so back to this beautiful corn recipe. It's extremely easy! And here are a few tips to make it even easier for you!
Chef Tips ?
- Use butter to grill the corn before you add the sriracha-mayo marinade (as we like to call it) for a better flavor!
- Char the corn before adding the marinade, otherwise the marinade will burn but the corn won't have the color.
- Apply a thin layer of the marinade all around the corn. Don't make the marinade layer too thick - less is more in this case!
So who's ready for this delicious recipe?!
- 4 ear of corn, husked
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoon mayonaise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- coriander, finely chopped for garnishing
- lime juice
- Start off by boiling the corn for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the sriracha-mayo topping by combination mayonaise, sriracha, garlic, tabasco sauce and mustard. Set aside.
- Next, heat a grill on medium-heating and butter all sides of the corn.
- Grill the corn for 5 minutes till the corn kernels begin to char.
- Top off with the sriracha-mayo topping and spread evenly all around the corn.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes more.
- Serve with lime juice and coriander garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 929mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
Are you a Sriracha fan just like us? Then you'll love these Cheesy Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas! They're so delicious and easy to make! Whether you've jumped onto the sriracha-loving bandwagon yet or not, this is definitely going to be something you'd want to try!