Have you always wanted to take your favorite chocolate and turn it into a delicious, creamy milkshake?!! Will then this recipe is meant for you!! Super easy and works with every chocolate!
Who doesn’t love chocolates right? And what’s better than your favorite chocolate made into a delicious milkshake?!! This recipe is super simple and works with ANY KIND of chocolate! It tastes delicious and is done in literally 2 minutes!!
“This is the best milkshake I’ve ever had!!”
You will never want to go back to any other recipe ever again! We’ve tried it 4 different ways today for you and each one of them was just perfect!!
Hi again guys! We’re back with a new recipe – and this recipe can be used is SO MANY ways!! Arvin and I came up with this recipe one day when we had loads of chocolates at home and had no idea what to do with them. So we started experimenting and came up with this exact recipe – and trust me when I say this: it is magical!!
You can literally convert any of your favorite chocolates into a recipe. It’s SO easy! Plus it works with a regular blender – and that’s all the equipment you need. 3 ingredients, a blender and in under 2 minutes you’ll have the best milkshake of your entire life!!
The recipe is super simple so we’ll keep our chef tips short and simple too today. Do try out this recipe – it is life-changing!
Chef Tips ?
- We usually like using plain vanilla ice cream with this milkshake to let the flavor of chocolate shine in the recipe, but you can totally substitute it with chocolate ice cream to amp it up!
- Use whipped cream to top off the milkshake to make it extra special! You can even buy canned whipped cream which comes with a nozzle.
- Top it off with chocolate or caramel sauce to make it even more delicious!
So here’s the recipe!!
- 50g of your favorite chocolate (e.g. 50g of Twix, Mars, Hershey's etc)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 150ml plain milk
- chocolate syrup/caramel syrup and whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender, and blender till smooth.
- Top it off with whipped cream and some chocolate syrup (optional).
- Serve with your favorite chocolate.
1. We usually like using plain vanilla ice cream with this milkshake to let the flavor of chocolate shine in the recipe, but you can totally substitute it with chocolate ice cream to amp it up!
2. Use whipped cream to top off the milkshake to make it extra special! You can even buy canned whipped cream which comes with a nozzle.
3. Top it off with chocolate or caramel sauce to make it even more delicious!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 696 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 58mg Sodium: 341mg Carbohydrates: 103g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 83g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 13g
Liked this recipe?! Then you’ll absolutely LOVE another super chocolate-y recipe of ours! BOSTON CREAM PANCAKES – YUM! This recipe is to die for! And it’s so super simple – you just have to try it out for yourself! These pancakes are legit food porn – they’re everything you can imagine them to be! Creamy, chocolatey and fluffy – perfect for a Sunday brunch or your next cheat day!