Whether you’ve just gotten yourself a brand new slow cooker to try out or you’ve had one for a while and you want to mix things up a bit, you’re in the right place.
- Slow Cooker Meals
- 1. The Best Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast
- 2. Cheesy Potato Slow Cooker Soup
- 3. Crockpot Shredded Chicken
- 4. Slow Cooker Prawn and Chorizo Paella
- 5. Five Ingredient Honey Sriracha Slow Cooker Chicken
- 6. Slow Cooker Vegetable Minestrone
- 7. Slow Cooker Ramen
- 8. Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo
- 9. Slow Cooker Spinach and Parmesan Meatballs
- 10. Slow Cooker Chicken Risotto
- 11. Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 12. Slow Cooker Spinach And Mushroom Tortellini
- 13. Root Beer Slow Cooker Chicken
- 14. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Mexican Quinoa
- 15. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- 16. Slow Cooker Beef Brisket With Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 17. Slow Cooker Chilli With Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread
- 18. Gingery Slow Cooker Chicken with Cabbage Slaw
- 19. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa Casserole
- 20. Slow Cooker Italian Meatloaf
- 21. Slow Cooker Vegetable Tagine
- 22. Slow Cooker Chili Rubbed Pulled Pork
- 23. Oxtail With Orange, Szechuan Peppercorns, and Star Anise
- 24. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup With Kale
- 25. Homestyle Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 26. Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- 27. Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry With Couscous
- 28. Slow Cooker Italian Sausage and Mushroom Risotto
- 29. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- 30. Chickpeas With Dates, Turmeric, Cinnamon, and Almonds
- 31. Crockpot Chicken Wings
- 32. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- 33. Herbed Chicken With Beets and Brussels
- 34. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- 35. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- 36. Slow Cooker Salmon
- 37. Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- 38. Slow Braised Korean Short Ribs
- 39. Jessica Gavin’s Honey Hoisin Garlic Chicken
- 40. Slow Cooked Cola Pulled Pork Burgers
- 41. Spiced Sweet Potato and Peanut Puree
- 42. Slow Cooker Aubergine Parmigiana
- 43. Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Burrito Bowls
- 44. Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Breakfast Casserole
- 45. Crockpot Baked Potatoes
- 46. Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 47. Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes
- 48. Giant Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 49. Slow Cooked Brisket With Red Wine, Thyme, And Onions
- 50. Slow Cooker Ginger Marmalade Pork With Broad Bean Couscous
- 51. Slow Cooker Ham and Red Lentil Stew
- 52. Sausages With Blackberries, Bay, And Juniper
- 53. Slow Cooker Red Wine Beef Stew
- 54. Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato And Tortellini Soup
- 55. Slow Cooker Mustard and Peppered Beef Stroganoff
- More Recipe Collections
- 55 Simple Slow Cooker Meals To Transform Weekday Dinners - Salsa Chicken
We’re here with, let’s face it, way more recipes than you’re ever going to cook.
Slow Cooker Meals
You are sure to find something on the list below that is going to suit your needs. Whether you want beef, pork, chicken, pasta, or rice-based meals there are multiple options to choose from. Build a monthly meal plan around these recipes!
Authentic, tender, crispy, and delicious - everything you want in a pot roast.
Creamy and indulgent, with just the right amount of carbohydrates for the perfect bowl.
As soft and moist as you’d want it to be, with next to no effort involved in making it.
Warm and hearty flavors of Spain are easily brought to your table in one pot.
Simple yet highly effective, with the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Delicious soup, straight from the pot and into your mouth, suitable for vegetarians!
Japanese-style soup for the soul, with umami broth and crunchy veggies for days.
Traditional Filipino flavors that are easy to replicate in your own kitchen.
Cheesy and warming, with enough vegetables so you don’t feel that guilty about all the parmesan.
The rice is creamy and unctuous, the chicken is tasty, everything is as it should be.
An interesting take on the Mexican staple, definitely worth a try for the adventurous.
Classic pasta you can make without training in the heart of Italy, great for veggie dinner guests.
A sticky, finger-licking dish that sounds weird in theory but tastes delicious when executed.
Using colorful veggies and bold seasoning, this dish transforms boring old quinoa.
Get broccoli on the plates of your fussiest eaters, without a complaint.
A southern favorite made simpler with the help of your slow cooker.
Authentic and just a little bit spicy, this is the ideal winter warmer and a surefire chilli cookoff winner.
Peppery heat from the ginger is cut through by cooling cabbage slaw - a lovely, balanced dish.
Quite the eclectic mix, but everything comes together perfectly to make one hell of a hearty dish.
A strange way to make this American-Italian fusion of a classic, but delicious nonetheless.
Who needs the traditional tagine when you’ve got your very own slow cooker to do the job for you.
Our mouths are watering just thinking of the delicious rub that coats this beautiful bone-falling pork.
Way fancier than anything you ever thought would come from a slow cooker - awe and impress your dinner guests!
Perfect for when you’re feeling sorry for yourself or under the weather, with added vitamins from the kale.
Just like your mom used to make, only now it’s your love that’s the secret ingredient.
Another hearty stew that moms love making - you’ll be surprised that everything cooks in the same place!
Great for veggie and vegan eaters, but tasty enough for carnivores too!
Traditional flavorings and classic seasonings combine to create a family favorite.
It might sound gross, but it’s not blended burgers if that’s what you’re envisioning. Prepare to be amazed!
Though this dish sounds simple, it’s surprisingly delicious and a great alternative to the usual vegetarian offerings.
Enjoy your favorite wings and sauces with less effort than ever before!
Recreate this gorgeous Indian curry right from your own kitchen with an authentic yet straightforward recipe.
When healthy’s what you’re after, this recipe is where you should look.
Garlic and cheese: need we say more?
Again, it might sound odd, but roll with it.
Seafood that’s poached to perfection, just for you.
Not one for fussy eaters, but sure to win the hearts of the brave.
Saucy and sweet, with lots of umami heat.
More flavors of the East that are accessible enough to make at home.
Cola and pork have long been bedfellows, but we bet you’ve never had it as a burger before!
Divine as the first course for any party.
Just-a like-a mama used to make!
A contemporary spin on a Mexican classic.
Definitely worth getting up early on a Saturday for.
Simple, straightforward yet utterly delightful.
Perfect for impressing the guests at your next picnic.
Packed full of delight in every single bite.
Big, bold, and beautiful. You’ll love them!
An impressive slow-cooked dinner you could proudly serve up.
Don’t judge a book by its cover, or a recipe by its title.
Salty and sweet with just a little heat.
An eclectic mix that really works: it tastes like the jam at IKEA!
Tastes far more extravagant than you’d expect!
Upgrade your basic cream of tomato with this homestyle recipe.
The dish to impress your in-laws with, next time you have dinner.
More Recipe Collections
Need more ideas for your meal plan? Look no further than the lists below! Tons of tasty ideas to fill out your menu in no time!
- 50 Mediterranean Diet Recipe Favorites
- 25 Light And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner
- 20 Healthy Air Fryer Recipes You Must Try
- 20 Easy Flavor-Packed Sheet Pan Chicken Dinners
- 35+ Instant Pot Comfort Food Recipes For Weeknight Meals
- 30 Slow Cooker Pork Recipes Your Family Will Love
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- Dump both ingredients into the slow cooker and cover with the lid. Cook for 4 hours on high.
- Shred the chicken with two forks then mix in with the liquid and use on tacos or burritos.
Use your preferred tomato salsa or you can use a Verde salsa for a different flavor.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker | Stainless Steel (SCV700-S-BR)
Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, Extra Large 10 Quart, Stay or Go Portable With Lid Lock, Dishwasher Safe Crock, Black (33195)
Crock Pot Slow Cooker|8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Countdown Timer, Black Stainless Steel - SCCPVFC800-DS
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Red - SCCPVL600-R
West Bend 87905 Versatility Slow Cooker Large Capacity Non-stick Dishwasher Safe Variable Temperature Control Includes Travel Lid & Thermal Carrying Case, 5-Quart, Silver
Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker with Sous Vide, 8 quart, Silver (AURA PRO 6QT)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 517mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g