Dips are one of my absolute favorites! And this Jalapeno Dip has the most perfect spicy, tangy combination that will make you want to make it everyday!! YES, it really is that good!
JALAPENOS! One of our all-time favorite chilis! So Jalapeno Dip just had to happen. It’s the most perfect blend of jalapeno with the tanginess of sour cream and creaminess of cream cheese. You really can’t go wrong with it!!
“This dip seriously tastes good with everything!!”
This dip is going to become your all-time favorite dip!! This goes well with just about everything – from nachos to fried chicken or wings, and has just the right amount of spiciness! You won’t burn you mouth, and you won’t be able to stop yourself from having more of it!
Hello world!! We are back with a new recipe! And this one has been made a record three time in the past week since we made this recipe for the first time (basically when we created this magical little dip!). If there is ever a dip on this earth which is like a spicy comfort food for me, then this is it!!
It has the absolute perfect combination of spices and it tastes DIVINE! I literally could not stop myself from continuously having it the first time we both made it. And I thought maybe Arvin and I are the only ones with this reaction, but just the other day I had all my other friends over and they, quite literally, licked the bowl clean!! YES, it is that good!! ?
This Jalapeno Dip has the perfect spicy, tangy combination. You'll want to make it everyday!Click To Tweet
It’s the perfect dip to have on game nights or when you just want to relax in your comfy couch and watch some Netflix (my favorite way of having it!). We’ve both tried it with many things and it tastes good with everything! This is one recipe you just HAVE TO try!!
Chef Tips ?
- Fresh jalapeños is the way to go with this one. You just can’t get the right flavor with the pickled ones so that a big no no.
- If your dip turns out to be a bit too thick for your liking, then add about 1 tbsp of milk and stir well.
- While blending the jalapeños, garlic, etc for this dip, only use 2 tablespoons of sour cream when adding to the blender. If you add all the sour cream and cream cheese to the blender – it will become too watery and the dip will not have a good consistency.
- This dip tastes even better the next day! So make it in advance and eat away the next day!
So here’s the recipe!
- 2 fresh jalapeños, deseeded
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ bunch of cilantro
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp milk (optional - see notes)
- In a blender, add the deseeded jalapenos, 2 tablespoons of sour cream, cilantro and garlic. Blend till its smooth.
- Add this to the remaining sour cream and cream cheese and mix well.
- Add lime juice to this and mix well.
- Refrigerate before serving. Tastes even better the next day.
2. If your dip turns out to be a bit too thick for your liking, then add about 1 tbsp of milk and stir well.
3. While blending the jalapeños, garlic, etc for this dip, only use 2 tablespoons of sour cream when adding to the blender. If you add all the sour cream and cream cheese to the blender - it will become too watery and the dip will not have a good consistency.
4. This dip tastes even better the next day! So make it in advance and eat away the next day!
Liked this dip? Then you’ll definitely LOVE our Blue Cheese Dip!! It is the creamiest one out there!! It literally takes 5 minutes to make and can definitely be the perfect dip for your next dinner party! You will not find a better recipe, trust me!