Zucchinis are the vegetable that constantly flies under the radar, but it can be used for so many things! Zucchini pasta is my favorite way to add this high antioxidant ingredient into my dish, just spiralize it and boil it in water. Easy!
- Zucchini Recipes
- Baked Veggie Rigatoni With Burrata And Parmesan Bread Crumbs
- Spicy Sesame Zoodles with Crispy Tofu
- Turkey Meatballs
- Zucchini And Quinoa Vegetarian Enchiladas
- Lemony Baked Zucchini Curly Fries with Parmesan & Herbs
- Lemon Butter Risotto With Zucchini
- Easy Cheesy Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Avocado Alfredo Zoodles With Chicken + Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Black Bean Burger Recipe
- Asian Sesame Zucchini Noodles
- Provençale Arctic Char
- Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Zucchini
- Vegetarian Zucchini Lasagna Spirals
- Crustless Zucchini Quiche
- Grilled Veggies with Honey-Thyme Vinaigrette
- Sweet and Smoky Salmon Kabobs
- Vodka Sauce Chicken Zucchini Noodles
- Pad Thai Zucchini Noodles
- Zucchini Latkes
- Fish and Zucchini Tacos
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce
- Spiralized Zucchini, Quinoa, And Turkey Sausage Stuffed Peppers
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Sweet & Salty Zucchini Bread Cookies
- Lemony Zucchini, Fresh Garlic, and Parmesan Pizza
- Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips Snack Recipe
- Vegan Tomato Zucchini Soup
- Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Orzo with Zucchini, Dill, and Feta
- Quinoa Skillet with Chicken and Garden Veggies
- Corn and Herb-Stuffed Zucchini
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini
- Zucchini Pancakes With Feta And Basil
- Greek Chicken Kabobs
- Pasta with Sautéed Peppers, Zucchini, and Smoked Mozzarella
- Cream Of Zucchini Soup
- Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Cilantro, and Lime
- Mushroom and Zucchini Make-Ahead Quiche
- Zucchini Fritters
- Garlic Zucchini, Chicken and Corn Recipe
- Turkey Meatballs Over Zucchini Noodles
- Baked Zucchini Fries With Pesto Yogurt Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- Grilled Summer Squash With Lemon-Scallion Dressing
- Marinated Squash Tart
- Spinach, Coconut, And Zucchini Soup
- Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini
- Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini
- Golden Turmeric Noodle Miso Soup
- Many-Veggie Vegetable Soup
- Crispy Zucchini Casserole
- Fried Zucchini | 55 Yummy Zucchini Recipes
- More Delicious Recipe Ideas
There are tons of health benefits to zucchinis like contributing to healthy digestion, aiding you in weight loss, and reducing your blood sugar levels. With a mild and slightly sweet flavor that comes from the vegetable, you can use it in almost everything!
To prove this to you, I’ve gathered 55 zucchini recipes to start you on the newest health trend!
This rigatoni dish is patched full of flavor because of the rich mixture of zucchini, peppers, and mushrooms!
Don’t think zucchinis can handle the heat? Think again!
Turkey meatballs are already a fantastic healthy choice. Shred up some zucchini to replace the breadcrumbs and boom, you’ve gone even healthier!
This is a fantastic recipe for the days when you need something easy to make. Filled with plant-based protein it will be a tasty and nutritious meal!
Fries are tasty but so unhealthy. Replace the potato with zucchini, and that cheeky treat won’t be so cheeky!
You can taste the full Fall season in this dish. Beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful, just look at that picture! This easy and quick dish would be perfect for those summer cookouts.
Alfredos are not normally low-carb dishes, but the Zucchini noodles make this delicious treat, healthy.
A wholesome and hearty vegetarian burger can be hard to come by, but this zucchini recipe will make the meat eaters jealous!
Sesame seeds are an underappreciated ingredient that shines in this healthy dish!
If you can’t find Arctic Char, then just use salmon in this light and flavorsome healthy summer recipe.
This is the perfect side dish for any meal, especially when summer comes around.
Presenting this unusual lasagna will be half as fun as making it!
This quiche melts in your mouth, it’s so good. And without a crust, your meal will be that much healthier.
The vinaigrette in this dish is sublime! Learn it and add it to your repertoire.
With such a complex flavor in the salmon, the zucchini adds a touch of cool.
Vodka sauce? Come on, I know you’re intrigued! Try it out!
Pad Thai is a gorgeous dish, and with this simple change you can bring out even more flavors!
Latkes can be hard to manage, but this recipe walks you through this delightful side dish.
This isn’t a fried fish taco, so you already know it’s healthier than most, but the zucchini filling gives you the crunch you need.
Pesto is super easy, and making your pasta out of zucchini is even easier. Check out my recipe to make the change!
Stuffed peppers are so much fun to make and eat!
This zucchini lasagna recipe is the kind of recipe that brings the calorie count down whilst keeping the classic flavor.
Cookies are always bad for you, right? Wrong! Check out these zucchini bread cookies and have a cheeky treat without any guilt!
A pizza that feels sophisticated and light.
Throw away your potato chips because this healthy zucchini version will become your new favorite savory snack!
Want something a little warmer for those winter nights? Try out this twist on that classic tomato soup.
This is a popular dish nowadays, but restaurants charge you a ridiculously high price for something you can easily make yourself.
The tangy freshness of the lemons, the fragrant and light addition of the dill, and the salty flavors of the feta cheese come together to make this dish a head turner!
This is a super easy and healthy recipe that will soon become a family favorite.
This meal is a beautiful appetizer for your summertime cookout!
Like the idea of stuffed zucchini, but would rather it be a main instead of a side? Look no further than this Italian sausage recipe!
Zucchini pancakes might sound strange, but once I made a batch I couldn't go back! Elevate the classic pancake with zucchini, feta, and basil!
We couldn’t have a zucchini list without the classic kabob!
This pasta recipe sings like springtime, and the smoked mozzarella brings a lovely background kick to this light and tasty meal.
With only 5 ingredients, this simple dish can be whipped up quickly!
With so many recipes to cook zucchini noodles, you’ll be a pro by the end of this list!
For a meaty texture without the meat, try this simple but satisfying quiche dish.
With all these zucchini recipes you might find that you have some leftovers. When that happens make some fritters!
This recipe takes inspiration from Ukraine. Taste the culture in this delicious meal.
The mixture of colors in this picture is enough to make your mouth water!
We have already seen zucchini fries before, but the sauce that comes with this one will make you see why I’ve added it again!
This low-carb casserole has zucchini sheets instead of pasta sheets. Utilize the versatility of zucchini to help you keep healthy!
This is a filling side dish to please even the fussiest of eaters!
Want to whip up something for brunch? Try this recipe!
This vibrant soup will fill you up! The delicious flavors of spinach, zucchini, leaks, and coconut milk will have you wishing you’d made more!
One-pan dishes are my favorite, and this simple recipe makes simple cooking even easier!
The perfect potluck entry is this unassuming pasta dish. The tahini dressing is the secret ingredient.
This healthy snack can be additive. You’ve been warned!!
Perfect for those cold winter months, this lemon and ginger soup will give you the energy you need to power through the darker days.
Another soup for the cold nights, but this one can be made with almost any vegetable you have left in your refrigerator.
The final recipe I have to share with you is this summer dish. A casserole that is crispy and nutty!
- 2 zucchini, sliced ¼" thick rounds
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Using three shallow bowls, place flour in one, eggs & milk in one, and the cornmeal and spices in the third. Whisk the eggs and milk together as well as the cornmeal and spices.
- Heat oil in a large skillet until a bit of flour dropped into the oil sizzles and bubbles up.
- Dredge the zucchini rounds first into the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally into the cornmeal.
- Place the coated zucchini rounds into the skillet being careful not to overcrowd. Turn after 1 to 2 minutes, once golden, and cook until the other side is golden. Remove and rain on paper towels, then lightly salt before serving.
Can be made with yellow squash instead of zucchini.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set, Plastic Measuring Cups Measuring Spoons Stackable for Measuring Dry and Liquid Ingredients Great for Baking and Cooking (Random Color) (12 Piece)
Circulon Radiance Deep Hard Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan / Fry Pan / Hard Anodized Skillet with Lid - 12 Inch, Gray
Sweese 112.003 Pasta Bowls 22 Ounces - Porcelain Salad Serving Soup Dinner Bowl for Kitchen - Shallow Dishes Design - Microwave Dishwasher Oven Safe Set of 6 - Cool Assorted Colors
Whisks for Cooking, 3 Pack Stainless Steel Whisk for Blending, Whisking, Beating and Stirring, Enhanced Version Balloon Wire Whisk Set, 8"+10"+12"
Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer,Black
Hotec Stainless Steel Kitchen Tongs Set of 2 - 9" and 12", Locking Metal Food Tongs Non-Slip Grip (Black)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 569mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g
More Delicious Recipe Ideas
If you need more yummy meals to add to your menu, check out the collections below for inspiration!